How We Present
Serbia: 3rd International Symposium on Mind/Body Medicine in Ayurveda - Aromatherapy and Ayurveda: Conference report
International Maharishi AyurVeda Foundation Translate This Article
5 July 2018
Report on the
3rd International Symposium on
MIND/BODY MEDICINE IN AYURVEDA
''Aromatherapy & Ayurveda:
Living in a Fragrant World''
21-22 April 2018
Serbian Society for AyurVeda
Maharishi College for Perfect Health
Dr Felix Kaegi, Switzerland
Maharishi College for Perfect Health, Netherlands
At the Opening Ceremony on 21 April, welcome addresses were given by H.E. Mrs. Narinder Chauhan, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Serbia; and Dr Branko Cicic, President, Serbian Association for AyurVeda.
Expert presentations were given on the Fundamentals of Ayurveda, including ''AyurVeda: The Complete Science of Life'' and Aromatherapy in AyurVeda: A Consciousness-Based Approach to Aromatherapy''. Presentations were also given on related topics in the Fundamentals of Aromatherapy and Applied Aromatherapy.
Click here for full Symposium program.
Watch video of Dr Branko Cicic reporting on the 3rd International Symposium on Mind/Body Medicine - Aromatherapy & Ayurveda: ''Living in a fragrant World'', 21-22 April 2018, Belgrade, Serbia.
∙ ∙ ∙
Mind/Body medicine emerged in the 20th century as one of the most essential paradigms in our understanding of human health; yet, through the ancient Vedic seers, Ayurveda has known of this relationship since its very inception, establishing consciousness as the fundamental, transcendental reality at the basis of not only human health, but of all life as well.
Mission of the Symposium:
1. To further the establishment of Ayurveda as the most authentic and comprehensive system of natural medicine and Aromatherapy, as its traditional part, internationally and in the host country.
2. To further the integration of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy in the health system of Serbia.
3. To further the integration of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy into the curriculum of . . . medical schools in Serbia through regular teaching programs and CME (continuing medical education).
4. To establish a regional distribution center for the authentic Ayurvedic products from India and the highest quality therapeutic grade essential oils from all around the world.
5. To facilitate the immediate availability of Ayurveda health care services in Serbia, through licensed local medical doctors and through permanent availability of Ayurveda doctors (Vaidyas) from India.
6. To establish an Ayurveda Medical College with associated Ayurveda Health Center and Clinic, including an Institute for Aromatherapy, as a regional educational and training center for Maharishi Ayurveda and Maharishi Aromatherapy.
7. To make Ayurveda and Aromatherapy available to all—''Ayurveda is a Lifestyle'', as defined recently by the Prime Minister of India, Narender Modi.
Copyright © 2018 International Maharishi AyurVeda Foundation
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: