How We Present
Forty-first day of positive news resulting from 'Invincible Holland' assembly
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
25 May 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
This is the news from the 41st day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The press reported that the Dutch government has created a fund of 600 million Euros from natural gas profits to support scientific research. This fund is expected to bring Holland back to the top of European scientific research.
- A specialized college, named the 'Process College Mainport Rotterdam', was recently started to help train the many additional professionals that are needed at Rotterdam harbour. The college, a school for operators, was founded through the co-operation of several large educational institutions. Another school, School for Maintenance, will be starting soon.
- The press reported that construction of houses is increasing every year. The government would like to create between 405,000 and 445,000 new houses before the end of 2010.
- The newly founded Fortune Creating Living Development Corporation BV is planning marble Peace Colonies for Holland and worldwide, built according to the principles of Maharishi Sthåpatya Veda, the Vedic Science of Architecture according to Natural Law.
- OPTA, the telecom regulator, wants to take steps so that the incumbent KPN gives other telecom operators complete access to their newly built fibre optic network that is being laid out through Holland. In addition to high quality, they would like to guarantee low costs for the end-user.
- A current trade balance of 3.7 billion Euros confirms that Holland is really approaching an economic boom.
- The press reported that at the beginning of 2006, fewer Dutch citizens reported feeling unsafe compared to a year ago. Citizens of Zeeland felt safest. In addition, the number of reported incidents of crime went down from 47.2 per 100 citizens to 42.7. The total number of reported crimes went from 6.2 million in 2005 to 5.6 million now-a 9.6 per cent unprecedented drop. We expect the reduction in crime rate for the second quarter of the year will be even more dramatic. Copyright © Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: