How We Present
Seven reasons to utilize Transcendental Meditation for relief from traumatic stress
Operation Warrior Wellness Translate This Article
26 October 2011
The Transcendental Meditation technique is easy to learn and enjoyable to practice, portable, and highly effective in providing dramatic relief from traumatic stress.
1. Standardized instruction: Systematic instruction ensures consistent results regardless of instructor or location.
2. Easy to practice: Does not involve the ability to concentrate or control the mind—skills required in other forms of meditation that can prove difficult for those suffering the intrusive thoughts and flashbacks often experienced in PTS.
3. Reduces stress: Evidenced by lower heart rate, lower breath rate, and faster recovery from stressful stimuli.
4. Simple to learn: Easily learned by anyone—making the technique accessible to both civilian and military practitioners.
5. Confidential: Can be learned and practiced privately.
6. Portable: Can be practiced anywhere at any time, without specialized equipment or the need for personnel.
7. Cost-effective: Low instruction fee and shown to reduce medical expenditures by 14 percent annually.
Click here for more about Operation Warrior Wellness, including successful results using the technique to gain relief in the epidemic of PTS (post-traumatic stress) among veterans returning from combat.
© Copyright 2011 David Lynch Foundation
Global Good News comment:
For the good news about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: