How We Present
Around the world, Maharishi Vedic Architecture projects planned for peace-creating groups of Vedic Pandits
by Global Good New staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
5 November 2010
Maharishi Vedic Architecture initiatives around the world are designed to support coherence-creating groups of Vedic Pandits—who are establishing perpetual peace and progress through their Vedic performances.
Dr Eike Hartmann, Minister of Architecture and City Planning for the Global Country of World Peace, highlighted these initiatives during a global celebration on 5 November.
He presented a beautiful visual display of all the projects,* prepared by leaders of the Global Mother Divine Organization** in MERU, Holland.
Construction plans include:
- 12 Capitals in the main cultural regions of each country, connected to the 12 Jyotir Lingas in India—with Maharishi Vedic Pandits to enliven the deepest level of the local Natural Law of the land.
- Vedic University campuses for four groups of 8,000 Vedic Pandits—to be located in the north, south, east, and west regions of India.
- Facilities for 16,000 Vedic Pandits at the Global Capital of World Peace in the Brahmasthan*** (geographical centre) of India, with residences for Rajas (Administrators) of the Global Country, and accommodations for international guests.
- 48 Brahmanand Saraswati Nagars at 48 locations,**** including the 12 Jyotir Lingas, for daily Vedic performances by 1,500 Pandits.
- 500 smaller Brahmanand Saraswati Nagars in the 500 districts of India, for 150 Vedic Pandits each.
- Facilities for two groups of 50,000 Vedic Pandits, each performing specific Yagyas and other Vedic performances.
- Facilities for a group of 100-150 Vedic Pandits in 73 auspicious locations.
- Facilities for a group of 100 Vedic Pandits in four auspicious locations.
- Facilities for a group of 800 Vedic Pandits in specific auspicious locations.
* Please see Global Good News article: Worldwide construction initiatives to offer profound benefits of Maharishi Vedic Architecture
** 'Mother Divine' refers to the nourishing, evolutionary power of Natural Law lively within all of creation and within the silent consciousness of everyone. The Global Mother Divine Organization, established in December 2007, is the ladies' wing of the Global Country of World Peace in 192 countries.
*** The Brahmasthan was established as the Global Capital of Raam Raj (administration through total Natural Law) by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Founder of the Global Country of World Peace, in January 2008.
**** Brahmanand Saraswati Nagar: Maharishi has perfected the organization of his global Administration through Silence, by establishing an administrative structure centered around the 12 Jyotir Linga in India—each of the 12 associated with four key cities of India. Each city will have a special administrative locale known as the Brahmanand Saraswati Nagar, in honour of Maharishi's Master—Shri Guru Dev, His Divinity Brahmanand Saraswati, Jagatguru Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math, Himalayas. Each of these 48 cities also maintains a relationship with four countries of the world. Thus the eternal silence of the Veda, total Natural Law, will be radiating from India, the Land of the Veda, to uphold the invincibility of 192 countries.
© Copyright 2010 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For the good news about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: