How We Present
New courses at Brahmasthan (geographical centre) of India will help create world peace
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
22 April 2010
The purpose of offering courses at the Global Capital of World Peace at the Brahmasthan (geographical centre) of India is four-fold. Courses will benefit individual guests; the Maharishi Vedic Pandits of India; activity in countries around the world; and leaders of the Global Country of World Peace.
Raja Harris Kaplan, Raja of Invincible India for the Global Country of World Peace, recently reported* on the new initiative to provide beautiful accommodations at the Brahmasthan for guests from around the world.
Please see Part I and Part II of this article.
Raja Harris described the primary purposes and great benefits of the new guest facility, and why organizers want to accomplish the project as soon as possible:
1) It will offer the deepest experiences of the development of higher states of consciousness** for those who go there, thus fulfilling the purpose of the Global Country for the individual.
2) 'It will offer substantial ongoing support for the Vedic Pandits—even at [a] reasonable weekly all-inclusive rate. This on-going support is so important,' Raja Harris said, because 'it allows us to increase the number of Pandits at the Brahmasthan of India with the confidence that we can continue to support them.' Creating a group of 8,000 there is the key to global peace and affluence, he explained.
3) 'It will offer powerful waves of inspiration to all those returning from the Brahmasthan to their own countries,' he said. They will enliven the knowledge and programmes of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi when they return home.
4) This location will also be utilized by Teachers of the Transcendental Meditation Programme, National Directors, and Global Ministers of the Global Country of World Peace as a place to deepen experience, and enjoy rest and rejuvenation.
Raja Harris concluded by saying that he and Dr Arlene Kaplan 'really believe that getting this facility built will provide a powerful, wonderful and unique experience, and inspiration to everyone who comes . . . . Its success will help bring success to every other area' of the Global Country of World Peace.
* Raja Harris's report was featured on the 14 April 2010 Maharishi Global Family Chat, broadcast daily via Internet webcast on the Maharishi Channel, Channel 3. Podcasts of the daily Global Family Chat (audio track) are also now available for automatic download, via an RSS feed.
** Maharishi explains that beyond the familiar states of waking, dreaming, and sleeping are four higher states of consciousness—Transcendental Consciousness, Cosmic Consciousness, God Consciousness, and Unity Consciousness—each bringing a new dimension of physiological functioning, experience, knowledge, and fulfilment.
© Copyright 2010 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For the good news about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: