How We Present
Peace in the Middle East: Key facts about the Transcendental Meditation Programme
InvincibleMilitary.org Translate This Article
13 July 2009
June 30, 2009
Peace in the Middle East is easily within our grasp, as indicated by a new scientific paper published in the Journal of Scientific Exploration on 29 June 2009.
The study addresses the possibility that a relatively small group of people practising the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programme®, founded by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, twice daily together in a group can create peace in the Middle East. . . .
[Please see Part I and Part II of this article for the main text of the Press Release and Appendix A.]
B: Key facts about Transcendental Meditation
- Transcendental Meditation is an effortless technique practised for 20 minutes twice a day sitting comfortably with the eyes closed.
- Transcendental Meditation is not a religion or philosophy and does not involve any belief or change in lifestyle.
- Over 350 peer-reviewed research studies on Transcendental Meditation confirm a range of benefits for mind, body, and behaviour. For a printable research review, see http://www.t-m.org.uk/research.shtml
- Several studies have compared the effects of different meditation practices and found that Transcendental Meditation provides deeper relaxation and is more effective at reducing anxiety, depression, and hypertension than other forms of meditation and relaxation. In addition, no other meditation practice shows the widespread coherence throughout all areas of the brain that is seen with Transcendental Meditation.
- More information on Transcendental Meditation can be obtained by calling (United Kingdom) 01695 51213 or visiting http://www.t-m.org.uk/
C: TM-Sidhi programme
- The TM-Sidhi programme is an advanced aspect of Transcendental Meditation.
- TM-Sidhi Programme develops mind-body co-ordination, and strengthens the ability to fulfil desires.
- The most powerful of the TM-Sidhi techniques is Yogic Flying.
- Scientific research has repeatedly demonstrated that the TM-Sidhi programme creates a powerful influence of positivity in society, especially when practised in groups.
Global Good News comment:
* This press release was published in its entirety in Beirut-Online on 1 July 2009.
In the coming days, Global Good News will continue to feature Appendices E-I of the Press Release.
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: