How We Present
UK: Summer courses to be offered in Skelmersdale and Rendlesham
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
4 July 2009
Two communities of Yogic Flyers in England—one in Skelmersdale and one in Rendlesham—are extending a warm invitation to come and enjoy courses and programmes of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi with them this summer, and also this coming autumn and winter.
The community in Skelmersdale has created a beautiful new brochure describing the programmes they are offering, said Raja Peter Warburton, Raja of Invincible Great Britain for the Global Country of World Peace.
Courses will include an Invincibility Assembly of Yogic Flyers from 17 July-21 August, as well as many other World Peace Assemblies for Yogic Flyers and Residence Courses for practitioners of the Transcendental Meditation Programme, as well as:
- Refresher courses for Yogic Flyers;
- Advanced Techniques of Transcendental Meditation;
- Maharishi Vedic Vibration Technology;
- Rejuvenating treatments at the Maharishi Ayur-Veda Health Centre;
- A Maharishi Gandharva Veda concert;
- A presentation with eminent Sanskrit scholar Dr Vernon Katz, renowned for his contribution to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi on the Bhagavad-Gita: A New Translation and Commentary, Chapters 1-6*;
- Consultations for Maharishi Light Therapy with Gems;
- Short courses of the Maharishi College of Perfect Health, such as the Yoga exercise course; and
- A conference for Transcendental Meditation Teachers to be held in August.
Programmes and courses will be held at the community's east-facing Golden Domes for the group practice of Yogic Flying, and at the Maharishi School's perfect Vastu sports and arts centre.
Maharishi Garden Village at Rendlesham, Suffolk—a Maharishi Sthapatya Veda Peace Colony**—is also creating 'glorious feasts of knowledge and many great events', Raja Peter said. One such event is a summer fair that will feature various programmes of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi—such as Maharishi Ayur-Veda, Maharishi Jyotish and Yagya, Maharishi Vedic Architecture—in different houses.
Raja Peter congratulated these communities for utilizing so many of Maharishi's programmes and encouraged everyone to come enjoy the fullness of life in these locations.
* First published in 1967 by International SRM Publications; now published by Penguin, 1990, ISBN-10: 0140192476; ISBN-13: 978-0140192476. For more information about Maharishi's translation and commentary on the Bhagavad Gita, including a video book review, please visit Maharishi's books.
** Maharishi Peace Colony: A community founded to help create invincibility for a nation, based on the principles of Maharishi's Vedic Science and its practical applications for living perfection in all areas of life—featuring homes and buildings for group practice of Yogic Flying—all built according to Vedic Architecture, Maharishi Sthapatya Veda.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: