How We Present
Seven reasons for requesting a Maharishi Yagya performance
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
6 June 2009
A comprehensive four-day Maharishi Jyotish and Yagya Coordinators Training Conference was recently completed in MERU, Holland. Please see previous articles in this series, about the profound depth and richness of knowledge participants gained during this Conference.
One of the presentations was by Dr Herbert Johag, a department head for the Maharishi Jyotish Programme, who explained seven reasons to request a Maharishi Yagya performance:
1. To enliven the Laws of Nature in the body;
2. To undo the consequences of past mistakes;
3. To create Graha Shanti—creating peace with the cosmic bodies (the planets and stars);
4. To capture positive trends that are present in our lives;
5. To hasten enlightenment by removing obstacles to the path to enlightenment;
6. To manage our future and mitigate negative influences that might come;
7. To create invincibility for our nation.
Dr Johag also mentioned seven different services offered by the Maharishi Jyotish and Yagya Programme.
1. Maharishi Jyotish consultation;
2. Comprehensive Life Kundali (birth chart). This also involves doing a Kundali of close relatives: mother, father, spouse, children.
3. Maharishi Yagya performance;
4. Muhurtas—selecting the most favourable time to start an enterprise;
5. Compatibility analysis, to help promote harmony and avoid conflicts between people;
6. Ascertaining the correct birth time if one is not sure exactly when one was born;
7. Nam Karam—giving a name with the proper sound for a child just born.
Dr Bevan Morris, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, commented that it is very important to have a Comprehensive Life Kundali done, because a person's Kundali is like a snapshot of the heavens at the moment of birth and depicts all the influences that will be there through the future of life.
He added that Dr Johag had mentioned how important it is to support national and global Maharishi Yagya performances, because their great beneficial influence comes not only to the country, but to the individual as well.
Global Good News will feature two more articles on the Maharishi Jyotish and Yagya Coordinators Training Conference in the coming days.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: