How We Present
International Training Conference offers profound knowledge of the Maharishi Yagya Programme
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
2 June 2009
The recent four-day International Maharishi Jyotish and Yagya Coordinators Training Conference in MERU, Holland, featured profound knowledge about the mechanics of the Maharishi Yagya Programme, through videotapes of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and lectures by Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam, First Ruler of the Global Country of World Peace.
'A key point to how Maharishi Yagya works is that the human physiology is the Veda,' said Dr Bevan Morris, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, describing the course recently. 'Maharishi said that consciousness vibrates, at first abstractly as a Vedic sound, and then concretely as the body. Thus the body is just the vibration of the eternal universal infinite field of consciousness.
'When the Vedic Pandits are performing certain specific sections as prescribed from the Vedic Literature, to change something in the human physiology and behaviour,' Dr Morris continued, 'what is happening is that a direct effect from the universal field of consciousness resets the whole reality of cosmic bodies found in the physiology of the individual.'
During the seminar, Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam gave two addresses that went deeply into this reality of how the sounds of the Veda are the same sounds that are actually the structure and function of the human physiology. To illustrate this point, Maharaja quoted the Vedic expression Yatha pinde, tatha Brahmande—'As is the atom, so is the universe; as is the body, so is the cosmic body.'
'This is a scientific reality,' Dr Morris said. 'We are connected to everything and everything affects us. The Vedic Pandits are able to restore the proper functioning of the cosmic bodies within the physiology, so that the cosmos is always favourable and nothing unfavourable will befall life.'
Dr Morris described Maharaja's discourse, which explained that the human body not only possesses within it the whole structure of the universe, but also all the Devatas [administering intelligence of Natural Law], including those of the cosmic bodies [the stars and planets]—and that this creates another relationship between the body and the cosmos.
The whole point of the Maharishi Jyotish and Yagya Programme is to maintain the coherence between those cosmic bodies that are in our own physiology (in the form of the hypothalamus, thalamus etc.), and their corresponding realities in the universe.
Dr Morris reviewed other points of knowledge from Maharaja's addresses:
* Maharishi Yagya is an automatic, mechanical procedure done by the Vedic Pandits for specific results;
* the use of specific sounds can remedy the functioning of the Grahas [planets] in the body, and their coherent relationship with the cosmos is prescribed in the Veda;
* Yagya performance by the Vedic Pandits is a specific procedure done to neutralize the influence that is created by the influence of a wrong action returning to us from the cosmic bodies;
* the Yagya performance of the Vedic Pandits vibrates on the level of the individual and the individual's relationship to the cosmos.
Maharaja also emphasized Maharishi's principle that Yagya is a scientific performance; it is not religious or mystical, but is a specific, profound science of consciousness from the Vedic Literature.
Please also see Part I, Part II, and Part III of this article.
Global Good News will feature further articles on the International Maharishi Jyotish and Yagya Coordinators Training Conference in the coming days.
* Maharishi has explained that the functioning of Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam's administration of the Global Country of World Peace, supporting the creation of invincibility in 192 countries of the world, is that of Administration through Silence—the full awakening of total Natural Law and its infinite organizing power in the consciousness of every individual and in the collective consciousness of every nation and the entire world.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: