How We Present
Invincible Defence: New initiatives in Belgium, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, South Korea
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
4 May 2009
On Akshaya Tritiya, the auspicious Day of Lasting Achievements in the Vedic Calendar, National Directors of Defence for the Global Country of World Peace in countries throughout the world made resolutions launching initiatives to further efforts towards national invincibility.
On 28 April 2009, Col Gunter Chasse, Deputy Minister of Invincible Defence for the Global Country of World Peace, reported the following initiatives launched by the National Directors of numerous countries.
• Strengthen national consciousness through establishing more coherence-creating Yogic Flying groups throughout the nation, including a permanent group of 350 Yogic Flyers.
• Offer a course in the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme, as well as a refresher course, during the coming months.
• Create groups of Yogic Flyers in existing schools.
• Establish a Prevention Wing of the Italian military: a group of 1,000 Yogic Flyers in military academies and schools, to be housed in Maharishi Sthapatya Veda facilities.
• Establish a permanent group of Yogic Flyers in every major Italian city.
• Establish a group of 1,000 Maharishi Vedic Pandits, as well as a permanent group of 1,000 members of the Maharishi Purusha Programme* and the Mother Divine Programme**, along with establishing the Global Mother Divine Organization** in Rome.
• Invite the president of Lithuania to visit MERU, the International Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Holland, and present Maharishi's programmes to him.
• Propose that Transcendental Meditation be included in mandatory government programmes for the unemployed.
• Propose to government that Transcendental Meditation be introduced into youth institutions, for the purpose of reducing aggressive and violent tendencies.
• Establish a group of Yogic Flyers in the country's largest telecommunications company.
• Establish a permanent group of at least 630 Yogic Flyers within the nation's schools.
• Create national invincibility through a group of 1,000 Yogic Flyers within the nation's schools, military organizations, and industries.
Global Good News will continue this summary of resolutions made on Akshaya Tritiya by National Directors of Defence throughout the next several days.
* Maharishi designed the Maharishi Purusha Programme for men who wish to dedicate themselves fulltime to the most rapid pace of evolution and to creating world peace, through extended group practice of the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme, and through their administration through silence, fulfilling the goals of the Global Country of World Peace in 192 countries of the world.
** The Mother Divine Programme, inaugurated in 1981, is an advanced programme to allow ladies the opportunity to deepen their experiences in the Transcendental Meditation and Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme and enliven 24-hour bliss in daily life; and to radiate a powerful global influence of harmony and bliss through large, permanent coherence-creating groups of Yogic Flyers, and through administering the activities of the Global Mother Divine Organization in 192 countries. The Global Mother Divine Organization, established in 2007, is the ladies' wing of the Global Country of World Peace.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: