How We Present
Initiatives for ideal education, perfect health, and world peace inaugurated worldwide on Day of Lasting Achievements
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
28 April 2009
The Day of Lasting Achievements—one of the most auspicious days in the Vedic calendar, Akshaya Tritiya—was celebrated around the world on 27 April by the Global Country of World Peace. Leaders and programme directors representing the organization in different countries reported initiatives launched yesterday to create ideal health, education, and enlightenment for every individual, and invincibility for every nation on Earth, through Maharishi's programmes.
Highlights of the reports included:
• The Brahmanand Saraswati Trust Fund of the Netherlands was legally formed on this day to sustain a group of 322,000 Maharishi Vedic Pandits. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi established this goal of the Brahmanand Saraswati Trust on 11 January 2008 to ensure the permanency of his worldwide programmes, securing the destiny of every nation and the world as a whole.
• The International Foundation of Consciousness-Based Education launched new curricula, faculty-development programmes, as well as distance and online education programmes.
• In Great Britain, the Center for Leadership Performance gave a presentation to 100 business executives on the benefits of the Transcendental Meditation Technique.
• A global trading initiative has been launched to provide Maharishi Ayur-Veda health products.
• Construction began on the Maharishi Peace Palace in Suffolk, England.
• Residents of the Peace Colony* in Skelmersdale, England, inspected property for developing a new community.
• Property has been made available in Bulgaria for the European Maharishi Purusha Programme**, a full-time programme for creating invincibility and world peace.
• A Maharishi Ayur-Veda clinic offering health care treatments and Maharishi Ayur-Veda health products was established in Bulgaria.
• An initiative began in Germany for major companies to sponsor Yogic Flyers to create invincibility for the nation and coherence for Europe.
• In Norway, groundbreaking took place for a new Maharishi Ayur-Veda health centre near Oslo.
• The Norwegian branch of the Global Mother Divine Organization*** was legally founded.
• In St Petersburg, Russia, groundbreaking took place for a 500 hectare Peace Colony Garden City—the first in the world. Phase I will provide 500 homes, and facilities for Consciousness-Based schools, commercial development, and a Maharishi Ayur-Veda health spa.
• Groundbreaking for a 150-room Maharishi Ayur-Veda health spa took place in Austria.
• In Greece, groundbreaking took place for a Maharishi Peace Palace near Athens.
Global Good News will continue this summary of projects launched worldwide on the Day of Lasting Achievements—with highlights from the Middle East, Africa, the Caribbean, North America, and Latin America. Reports on particular new projects will also continue throughout the next several days.
* Peace Colony: A community founded to help create invincibility for a nation, based on the principles of Maharishi's Vedic Science and its practical applications for living perfection in all areas of life—and featuring a Maharishi Peace Palace, Maharishi School, Maharishi Ayur-Veda Health Centre, homes, and buildings for group practice of Yogic Flying—all built according to Vedic Architecture, Maharishi Sthapatya Veda.
** Maharishi Mahesh Yogi has explained that Purusha means the Self, the quality of infinite silence of the Unified Field of Natural Law. Maharishi designed the Purusha Programme for men who wish to dedicate themselves fulltime to the most rapid pace of evolution and to creating world peace, through extended group practice of the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme, including Yogic Flying, and through their administration through silence, fulfilling the goals of the Global Country of World Peace in 192 countries.
*** The Global Mother Divine Organization, established in December 2007, is the ladies' wing of the Global Country of World Peace.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: