How We Present
Yogic Flyers create coherence in Brussels, seat of many organizations of the European Union
Translate This Article
12 March 2009
Because the seat of many organizations of the European Union are based in Belgium, it is vitally important to create coherence and harmony in the collective consciousness of the nation, said a representative of the Global Country of World Peace recently.
Thanks to the dedication of a group of Yogic Flyers in Brussels, Belgium is rising in invincibility, and new initiatives have begun to increase the group's positive influence even further.
The Yogic Flyers practise the Transcendental Meditation Technique and the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme, and participate in regular group programmes at the Maharishi Invincibility Centre in Brussels to create an influence of positivity in national consciousness. This phenomenon, verified worldwide by scientific research, has been called the Maharishi Effect in honour of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Founder of the Transcendental Meditation Programme and the Global Country of World Peace.
A recent celebration at the Maharishi Invincibility Centre brought together 23 Yogic Flyers, the largest gathering so far at the Centre. An 86-year-old Yogic Flyer was honoured for her regular attendance, and presented with a gift by Raja Lucien Mansour, Raja (Administrator) of Invincible Belgium for the Global Country of World Peace.
The National Director of Invincible Belgium for the Global Country, Dr Stijn Vandenbosch, announced Raja Lucien's initiatives to increase coherence by increasing the number of Yogic Flyers:
- Yogic Flyers attending evening group programme can offset their commute time by enjoying a dinner meal provided by the Centre. This has resulted in an immediate increase in the number of regular participants.
- The Science of Creative Intelligence course is held weekly, and offered at reduced fee for those attending group Yogic Flying.
- Monthly Coherence Days, including group Yogic Flying in the morning and evening, as well as knowledge sessions and meals, designed for those who can't attend more frequently.
- Professional Yogic Flyers—those who don't have other work commitments and are available to come daily—are fully supported with a programme that includes knowledge, meals, and a transportation stipend.
- A course for practitioners of Transcendental Meditation who wish to become Yogic Flyers will soon be offered, as well as a refresher course for those who have already learnt the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme.
As a result of these initiatives, participants report even greater fulfilment and bliss practising Yogic Flying in a larger group.
Good news from Belgium continues with a report on media coverage and a health fair, featured in an upcoming article on Global Good News.
* 'Sidha': One who practices Maharishi's Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme, including Yogic Flying.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News® Service.
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: