How We Present
Dr John Hagelin sees America rising in invincibility, the world more harmonious, less violent in 2008
InvincibleAmerica.org Translate This Article
8 January 2008
A New Year's message from Dr John Hagelin, Raja of Invincible America.
'The Invincible America Assembly has started to transform the nation.
Now, we will make the transformation complete.'
DURING THE INVINCIBLE AMERICA ASSEMBLY IN 2007:
THE PRESS REPORTED REDUCED VIOLENCE IN U.S. CITIES
New York City, Chicago see lowest number
of homicides in more than 40 years—Associated Press
Murder rates lower in Boston in 2007—Boston Herald
Philadelphia Homicides Fall in 2007—Philadelphia Inquirer
LA in 2007 had the fewest homicides in 37 years—Los Angeles Times
THE PRESS REPORTED REDUCED VIOLENCE IN GLOBAL HOTSPOTS
Palestinian - Israeli Deaths Drop Sharply in 2007—Reuters
Iraq violence drops to lowest levels in 30 months—Associated Press
Mideast tensions ease with reduced prospects of US air strike on Iran—Christian Science Monitor
U.S. and Libya: Former foes mend ties after 35 years of hostilities—Reuters
U.S. - North Korea ending nuclear standoff—Reuters
America is no longer the deeply divided, violent nation of 18 months ago. With the start of the Invincible America Assembly in Iowa in July 2006, the country is being transformed. There has been a dramatic reduction of violence in the country: murders are plummeting in large American cities, including New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles, where homicides have dropped to their lowest levels in decades.
At the same time, violence is dropping sharply in many global hotspots, due in large part to surprising shifts in U.S foreign policy. The U.S. and North Korea are peacefully resolving a highly volatile, 30-year nuclear dispute; a bloody war between Israel and Hezbollah that threatened regional conflagration resolved quickly through U.S. peace efforts; hostilities eased in U.S. relations with Iran and Syria; Palestinian-Israeli war deaths dropped markedly during 2007; and Iraqi violence fell to its lowest levels in 30 months.
Politically, back at home, there is an upsurge of hope and a national call for new leadership and new directions across the political spectrum.
No one seems to know why this is happening all at once. But we publicly forecast it 18 months ago when we launched the Invincible America Assembly. With violent crime in the U.S. spiking, the Middle East on fire, and North Korea firing test missiles defiantly into the Sea of Japan, we made a bold declaration to the press. We predicted that the more than 1,600 peace-creating experts assembled in Iowa would enliven through their practice of Yogic Flying the Unified Field, the deepest and most powerful level of Nature's functioning, to create coherent national consciousness. The rise of coherence would help neutralize the intense negativity, divisiveness, and violence that gripped the nation.
From numerous press reports in 2007, the first signs of our success are clear. Now, in 2008, we will make the national transformation more visible, more complete—and help lead the world into a new era of peace and prosperity.
Yes, much of the world remains besieged by problems. But it requires new knowledge to address these problems. And that is what we pledge to bring to every area of society in 2008—the complete knowledge and practical programs of the Unified Field that have been proven to prevent and solve such problems.
We will start by raising the number of peace-creating experts at Maharishi University of Management and Maharishi Vedic City in Iowa from the current level of 1,600 up to 2,500—the number shown by research to most effectively prevent violence, bolster the economy, and make America healthy, prosperous, and invincible.
We will also fully support the establishment of similar groups in every other country to prevent violence and conflict and make each nation healthy, prosperous, and invincible—the only true foundation for permanent world peace.
At the same time, we will work to meet the growing demand for our Unified Field-based programs from leaders in all areas of society, including:
- FROM EDUCATORS for our Unified Field-based approach to education, which develops the total brain and creativity of every student to increase academic performance and reduce the epidemic of classroom stress
- FROM HEALTH PROFESSIONALS for our Unified Field-based approach to natural medicine, which enlivens the body's own inner intelligence to effectively prevent disease, promote health and longevity, and dramatically reduce costs
- FROM LEADERS OF BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY for our Unified Field-based approach to leadership and wellness, which develops the executive center of the brain and reduces job stress to increase creativity and innovation, improve productivity, reduce disease, and cut health costs
- FROM ARCHITECTS AND DEVELOPERS for our Unified Field-based approach to building design and city planning, which incorporates nontoxic, sustainable building practices along with the knowledge of proper orientation, placement, and proportion to ensure the good health and good fortune of the occupants
- FROM FARMERS for our Unified Field-based approach to organic agriculture, which incorporates chemical-free growing practices along with advanced technologies of sound to develop the full nutritional value of crops for the improved health and vitality of the people
With the complete knowledge of the Unified Field and the proven programs to apply this knowledge to solve problems in every area of society—and with the support of thousands of scientists, physicians, educators, business leaders, architects, and farmers—we will put an end to the long history of suffering of humanity. And the press will be the first to report it.
Copyright © 2008 InvincibleAmerica.org.
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: