How We Present
Vedic Architecture report from Germany
by Global Good News Staff Writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
16 July 2007
Dr Stefan Clausner, the Minister of Vedic Architecture for the Global Country of World Peace in Germany, is closely working with Raja Emanuel, the Raja of Germany, and Master Builder Dr Hans-Egon Kolsdorf.
Dr Clausner is very focused on creating Invincibility for Germany, by constructing the necessary fortune-creating Vastu buildings (built according to Vedic Architecture). These will provide the permanent basis for Invincibility in Germany by housing various groups, in nine different projects:
• Maharishi Vedic University for 1,000 Vedic Pandits (peace-creating experts) in Oebisfelde
• At least 1,000 students in the five Invincibility Schools of 200 students each, in Erfurt, Leipzig, and Dresden
• A Vedic Health Care centre on beautiful land near Cologne
• A fortune-creating Peace Colony near Hannover for a permanent group of 200 Yogic Flyers, including Teachers of Maharishi's Transcendental Meditation Programme and other participants in the advanced TM-Sidhi Programme, who will all be practising Yogic Flying together
• In Bremen, a Vedic Research Institute is planned on the prestigious campus of Bremen University
• And in the Brahmasthan (geographical centre point) of Germany, Colonel Gunther Chasse is working with great enthusiasm to establish an Institute for Vedic Organic Agriculture with additional farms near Munich and in Uedem.
Copyright © 2007 Global Good News(sm) Service.
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: