How We Present
New organization to fulfill laudable goals of UN, World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund
Global Financial Capital of New York Translate This Article
29 March 2007
Media Alert: Global Financial Capital of New York
For the first time, leaders of the newly inaugurated Global Financial Capital of New York will outline for the global press their six programmes to eliminate world poverty and raise every nation to invincibility and peace.
The news conference will be held on Friday, March 30, 11 a.m. at the new offices of the Global Financial Capital of New York, which is located at 70 Broad Street—the 100-year-old historic landmark site of the American Bank Note Company building—one block from the New York Stock Exchange.
The news conference to outline the six programmes follows the grand global inauguration of the Global Financial Capital, which was held on Tuesday, March 27.
The six programmes will:
1. Crown every nation with invincibility by creating coherent collective consciousness in every country
2. Reconstruct homes, offices, and government buildings worldwide to promote health, peace, and prosperity for everyone
3. Promote a new, healthy system of health care by establishing new 'high class' medical colleges and new facilities to produce healthy medicines in every country
4. Establish new universities, colleges and schools to develop the total brain potential and promote enlightenment in every student
5. Promote organic agriculture to produce healthy food for the whole population
6. Eliminate poverty and raise the standard of living of the poor through proper education, housing, clothing, and healthy food
The Global Financial Capital of New York was inaugurated on March 27 during grand global celebrations, which were held at the new offices at 70 Broad Street and broadcast live on the Internet and global satellite. The highlight of the inauguration was an address by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, founder of the Global Country of World Peace.
Maharishi proclaimed, 'Today is the day of freedom in the world economy and in world politics—the progress of the world will now be in leaps and bounds. We are going to see tomorrow—or very near tomorrow—there will be no poverty in our world—there will only be richness and dignity of life. Everyone will feel ''I am rich, my neighbor is rich, and those far away are also rich.'' '
Maharishi concluded by praising the leaders of the Global Financial Capital of New York, saying: 'What you have established in New York today has freed the world from fear and opened the gate for a healthy, wealthy and wise world economy.'
Global Good News comment:
For more information about Maharishi's six-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York
Copyrighth © 2007 Global Good News(sm) Service
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: