How We Present
Positive press reports continue on 4th month, 11th day of 'Invincible Holland' assembly
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
29 July 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in MERU, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
Signs of Holland rising to invincibility, through the assembly of 400 experts trained in the science and art of creating coherence through Maharishi's Technologies of Consciousness, are seen in today's reports from the press.
For further information, visit:
- The press reports that European consumer confidence is strong again as reflected in an upswing in spending. In May, Dutch households spent 3.5 per cent more on service and goods than May of last year. Large purchases were up 11 per cent. Rabo bank economist Menno Middeldorp reported that in other European countries consumer spending is also on the rise, but Holland reflects the strongest growth.
- The Consumer's Authority is charged with guarding consumer interests. They have new freedom from the Ministry of Economic Affairs in their responsibilities, and are authorized to enter companies on the behalf of consumers, demand documents, and give administrative fines up to €67,000.
- The press reports that collectively municipalities are demanding more autonomy. They are striving to increase freedom in their authority and their financial possibilities. According to the United Netherlands Municipalities (VNG), this increased autonomy needs to be established in the Constitution.
- The de Telegraaf, which publishes a monthly comparison of grocery prices, reports that the cost of groceries is lower again.
- Farmers in Zeeland are reintroducing the cultivation of madder, a plant whose roots produce a highly prized, deep red dye. The dye is not only sought after because it is organic, but also because of its lively lustre, which cannot be duplicated. The textile industry has never been able to develop such a beautiful, deep red colour. A factory has opened in Steenbergen, and 25 farmers have started to cultivate madder, the press reports.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: