How We Present
Positive news continues on 87th day of 'Invincible Holland' assembly
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
13 July 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in MERU, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
Signs of Holland rising to invincibility are seen in today's reports from the press.
For further information, visit: http://maharishiprogrammes.globalgoodnews.com/maharishi-effect/index.html
This is the news from the 87th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The press reports that the new 'Balkenende 3' Cabinet has promised restraint. Since they are a minority Cabinet, the Dutch Parliament is more in charge than the previous 'Balkenende 2' Cabinet.
- Due to greater demand in the housing industry, the value of a home will increase five to six per cent this year.
- The flower auctions' revenues for the first half of 2006 were 6.3 per cent higher. This 2.3 billion revenue was higher than predicted.
- The policy that Dutch police departments must meet a quota for fines has now been eliminated, the press reports.
- The press reports on the recent success of an experiment along highways using 'road showers', which absorb fine materials from exhausts. The waterdamp showers, which were placed on highway noise walls, were found to prevent toxic gasses from blowing into the environment. The collected water is then filtered and re-used.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: