How We Present
Seventy-ninth day of 'Invincible Holland' course brings more good news
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
5 July 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 79th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- Mid-Limburg, which consists of Roermond and the surrounding areas including Vlodrop where the Invincible Holland Course is being held, is considered to be the country's best economic region. The average score is six, and Mid-Limburg scored 6.8, which is a substantially higher score than South-Limburg. The rating is based on economic strength and growth potential.
- As of July, all social benefits and allowances rose again. They rose about one per cent higher in comparison to 1 January 2006. The minimum wage also rose about one per cent.
- The Netherlands is the largest foreign investor of all OECD countries. The letters OECD is an acronym for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, which is an international agency that supports programmes designed to facilitate trade and development. So far this year, Dutch companies have invested 119.4 billion Euros outside the country, and foreign companies invested 43.3 billion Euros in The Netherlands.
- All elementary schools will receive additional funds, totalling 50 million dollars, for better organization of childcare.
- In May, Schiphol airport had 4.2 million passengers, a three per cent increase over May of 2005. The volume of cargo increased in May by 6.7 per cent, totalling 121,000 tons.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
— Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: