How We Present
Positive news continues on seventy-seventh day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
3 July 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 77th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The Dutch fair-trade company, Agrofair, the importer of ok-bananas cultivated on small farms, are now being exported to the United States. The fair trade bananas are a great success in Switzerland also, and the ok-brand makes up 50 per cent of the total banana sales in Switzerland.
- All the diverse parties involved in the thirty-year stalemate on the extension of an important highway between The Hague and Rotterdam have now reached an administrative agreement.
- A new phase of employer/employee relationships is dawning in Holland. The founder of the Centre for Social Innovation, Professor Volberda, states that only one-quarter of innovation comes from technological innovation, while the rest comes from social innovation. It has been found that if employees are happier and more satisfied with their work, then the result will be increased productivity and profits.
- Families with children will receive a higher than expected increase in child support benefits from the Dutch government. Widows and orphans will receive higher stipends from the government as well.
- The first boat running on hydrogen has been launched in Holland. Hydrogen, when combined with oxygen, yields electricity. The fuel cell has a capacity of 1.2 kilowatts, while the engine runs on 2.4 kilowatts. With 330 litres of hydrogen, the boat can travel 220 kilometres.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
— Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: