How We Present
Seventy-fourth day of 'Invincible Holland' course brings more good news
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
30 June 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 74th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- New regulations that will come into effect over the next three years will make calls from fixed networks to mobile networks 50 per cent cheaper. Dutch rates will become the lowest in Europe, the press reported.
- Farmers concerned with agricultural runoff (from pesticides and fertilizers), which contaminates the water and is a health hazard, are using natural land management techniques to increase biodiversity and improve the quality of water in waterways. Three provinces have been using this natural method, and now the province of Zeeland is joining this group. Farmers who are participating in the programme will receive financial compensation, the press reported.
- The Innovation Platform, which aims to create excellence, ambition, and leadership in the Netherlands, has published a new report on education, with some dramatic proposals. The report is called 'Learn to Excel'. They propose experimental schools where the talents of the students would be optimally stimulated. The report states that our modern level of knowledge and technology needs talented, gifted people. We need to leave the old thinking behind. Development of talent needs to become the new goal of education. The Innovation Platform proposes regulation-free schools, schools that are managed by teachers, parents, and students, and not by government rules.
- The press reported that this is a top season for the sale of fruits and vegetables, with supply barely able to keep up with demand. There is substantial growth in revenues for farmers, as well as increased profits to date this year. Exports remain steady, with the rising demand coming from inside the country.
- The Deputy Minister has eased the patent application process in Holland for small and medium-sized companies, stating that the application process is too complex, time-consuming, and expensive. The Deputy Minister is working to make the process cheaper and more transparent. Large companies usually apply for European or worldwide patents.
- The Dutch cabinet is eliminating many rules and regulations in order to streamline their procedures, and their auditor's office recommends the close involvement of industry in order maximize the impact of this endeavour.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
— Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: