How We Present
Signs of rising coherence continue on sixty-fourth day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
20 June 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in MERU, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 64th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- Dutch flower revenues are 6 per cent higher this year than at the same time last year. The month of May had record revenue growth, almost 21 per cent higher as compared to last year.
- The press reported that three major parties in Parliament have demanded Dutch citizens have free admission to all public museums. All eligible citizens will receive a 'cultural passport' with their tax return forms, which will give free admittance for the whole family.
- The Minister of Justice Donner and Minister of Social Affairs de Geus have suggested that stronger anti-competition rules are needed for employees leaving their companies. It was suggested that going to work for the competition be restricted for one year. The idea was vetoed, and now employees have more freedom of choice.
- A poll was held by the Middle- and- Small- Sized Companies Organization (MKB), which revealed that 56 per cent expect to make higher revenues in the third quarter of 2006, and 59 per cent expect higher profits. The organization expects to hire more people in the third quarter.
- Currently, employers voluntarily offer partial child-care benefits to their employees. The Ministery of Social Affairs, de Geus, is now making participation of employers in the programme mandatory, and the cost will be shared between employers, the government, and employees.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
—Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: