How We Present
Press reports reflect increasing national coherence on fifty-ninth day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
15 June 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 59th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The Dutch industry sector would like to see fewer cars on the road. In order to encourage people to take the train to work and thereby lessen traffic, Rabobank will give train tickets to all of their 4,800 lease car drivers.
- The Schiphol Group, a leading airport operator, creates thousands of jobs for Holland. They are bringing Chinese wholesale companies to Europe; negotiating to take over the management of shops in the Guanghzou, China airport, which has 25 million passengers per year; and are investing in the Nanjing Lukou International Airport of the province of Jiangsu, China, which has 80 million people. The Schiphol Group already manages a terminal at the JFK airport in New York, USA.
- The press reported that Dutch beaches are the cleanest of Western Europe. Also the swimming water at the sea is clean, according to the findings of a study by the European Commission on the quality of European swimming water. All 82 beaches are declared to be clean. Only the Netherlands, Cyprus, and Greece received a 100 per cent score. Nine out of ten beaches comply even with the highest European norms.
- Deputy Minister, Mr van Geel, opened the first bio-ethanol fuel station in Rotterdam. The station provides E85, which consists of 85 per cent bio-ethanol, and 15 per cent regular gas. - The press reported that private investors were not surprised by the falling stock prices over the last few weeks, due to the natural correction that always takes place after a rapid increase. Investor confidence is not only influenced by stock prices, but also by personal finances, and the state of the Dutch economy. Investors are very positive about these two factors. Thirty-six per cent of investors saw their personal financial situation improve, which is a record since the start of the Investor's Barometre in 2002. Three-quarters of investors think the economic situation in Holland did improve, and two-thirds expect it to improve further in the coming months.
- 'Netherlands flowers through Yogic Flying', reported the newspaper Trouw. The article reported that the Dutch government is encountering fewer problems than other governments. The economy is thriving; there is a feeling among the people that the country is running smoothly and is headed in the right direction. According to Maharishi European Research University (MERU), all thanks goes to the Yogic Flying group in Vlodrop. The TM Movement wants this coherence, harmony, and invincibility to increase in Holland. In response to this news, His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi said, 'It took them 59 days to observe and notice it. In the next country, it will take fewer days.'
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
— Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: