How We Present
Fifty-third day of 'Invincible Holland' course brings more good news
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
8 June 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 53rd day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The press reported that eight Ministers of the Dutch government, along with a representative of the city administration and the population, have adopted one 'problem neighbourhood' each. They will work to remove bureaucratic obstacles and reorganize and improve the situation in each neighbourhood. Currently, four neighbourhoods in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, and Utrecht have been selected. Four more towns are on the nomination list.
- Juvenile delinquents can have a lessened prison sentence if they choose a 'learn and work' programme, which combines education with working. Such jobs can become part of sentences in the future, according to Minister of Social Affairs, de Geus. This type of programme is a more effective means of rehabilitation than regular prison punishment.
- The press reported that extra funds are being allotted for pre-school education. This year, the Minister of Education, Verhoeven, is ensuring that half of the children with poorly educated parents receive education—especially language skills.
- An additional category has been added to warnings regarding the age-appropriateness of television programmes and films. Currently the age specific warnings go from 'parental guidance suggested for children under age 6' to 'parental guidance suggested for children under age 12'. Now a separate category for children under age 9 has been created to bridge the gap in development between age 6 and age 12.
- The cabinet has announced a new goal: Half of the Dutch working population to have a university degree by 2020. This will balance the growing shortage of professionals in society.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
— Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: