How We Present
Positive press reports continue on fiftieth day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
4 June 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
This is the news from the 50th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The press reported that hospital treatment costs are going to be more flexiblez—within certain boundaries—so that hospitals and insurance companies have more room for negotiation. The Minister of Health Care, Hoogervorst, hopes that in this way hospitals will become competitive in price and quality. Hoogervorst believes high quality and low prices should go hand in hand.
- A new website has been launched that makes buying environmentally friendly products easier. The website brings buyers and sellers of such products together. The name of the website, gubba.nl, comes from the ancient Syrian word for well, where people came together to socialize and trade. The website promoters plans to open a shop in Amsterdam and even issue their own credit card.
- 2,000 streets in Holland were closed to traffic on Wednesday in order to allow children to play safely. This initiative was organized by the traffic safety organization, 3VO. 3VO calls for street designs that take into account spaces for children to play.
- The press reported that provinces are now wealthier. They have a surplus of 215 million Euros, which is double that of the previous year and the highest since 1999, according to Bureau of Statistics (CBS).
- A new wall that blocks highway noise and also purifies the air has been invented. It absorbs and decomposes harmful elements of traffic exhaust, especially nitrogen dioxide. The wall also absorbs black smut root particles.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: