How We Present
Good news on the thirty-first day of the 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
14 May 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the MERU campus in Vlodrop, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
This is the news from the 31st day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly.
- A positive prognoses in the field of economy has been reported over the last few days and has now been confirmed by the Central Bureau of Statistics. The annual economic growth in Holland, based of the 1st quarter numbers, came out to be a solid 2.9%. The press is reporting a 'broadly carried recovery of the Dutch economy,' which has at its basis:
- a 2.1% growth of consumer spending in 1st quarter as compared to 1.5% growth in the previous quarter
- a 7.1% growth of export versus 3.5% growth in the 4th quarter
- a 3.4% investments of fixed goods in industry, versus 1.4% in the previous quarter which indicates strong confidence in industry.
- The press reported that the President of the Netherlands Central Bank, Nout Wellink, has confirmed 'the fundamentals are very strong:' spending is higher, investments are increasing, and tax revenues were higher than expected.
- The coming World Champion League is expected to give another € 130 million boost in retail revenues for Holland.
- 'Chilly Rotterdam has to become a warm, compassionate Rotterdam' is the motto of the new city administration there. There is no longer room to think in terms of 'we and them'. The local government accord is called 'Perspective for every Rotterdammer.'
- Amsterdam is also becoming more attractive: Tourists are finding their way to Amsterdam again. Hotel bookings have increased by 8%.
- Yesterday I reported on the Triodos Bank, which explicitly stands for sustainable growth. Today another 'green' bank, ASN, reported the largest 30% growth of last year with 264,000 new customers. Due to their development, the market for sustainable funds in Holland has been raised 40% and is now € 2.5 billion.
Copyright © Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: