How We Present
Announcing new Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programmes in Maharishi Vedic Medicine to begin March 2009 in Switzerland
Maharishi University of Vedic Medicine Translate This Article
31 January 2009
Maharishi University of Vedic Medicine is Pleased to Announce a New Bachelor of Science in Maharishi Vedic Medicine (Maharishi Ayur-Veda)
A Course to Train Practitioners of Maharishi Ayur-Veda, a Natural, Prevention-Oriented, Holistic System of Health Care for the Individual and Society
Three-Year Full-Time and Five-Year Part-Time Programmes
Maharishi Ayur-Veda is the timeless, Vedic approach to health, brought to light by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in conjunction with both the foremost experts in Ayurvedic Medicine as well as experts in modern medicine.
Maharishi Ayur-Veda includes treatment modalities to bring mind, body, and behaviour in tune with Natural Law, for the natural prevention of disease and the promotion of longevity and perfect health. It has been validated by hundreds of scientific studies conducted in universities and research institutes around the world.
Maharishi Ayur-Veda fulfils the urgent need for a natural, holistic health care system that is free from negative side effects. It takes into account all factors that influence health, many of which are usually not considered by modern medicine.
This system of health care includes:
- Principles and programmes for total brain development through the Vedic technologies of consciousness;
- Maharishi Vedic Sound and Maharishi Vedic Vibration Therapies;
- Vedic Pulse Diagnosis for early detection of imbalances;
- Physiological purification procedures to remove deep-seated toxins;
- Neuromuscular integration and breathing exercises (Yoga Asanas and Pranayama);
- Therapeutic use of food and herbs, taking into consideration individual constitution and the effects of daily and seasonal cycles;
- Maharishi Vedic Organic Food grown without hazardous chemicals;
- Therapeutic approaches using the five senses, such as aroma therapy, gem therapy, colour and light therapy, music therapy, and water therapy;
- Prediction and neutralisation of negative influences on health (Jyotish and Yagya);
- Promotion of health through the construction of homes in harmony with Natural Law (Maharishi Sthapatya Veda).
The curriculum of Maharishi University of Vedic Medicine integrates in a unique way all the existing knowledge related to health, including:
- The latest understanding of modern physics, which describes a Unified Field of all the Laws of Nature as the source of the entire creation, including the human physiology;
- The discovery that the forty branches of Veda and the Vedic Literature, which present the mechanics of the creation and evolution of Natural Law, are the fundamental basis and essential ingredient of the human physiology. This discovery demonstrates that consciousness is the basis of physiology
- The knowledge of modern anatomy, physiology, pathology, and the diagnostic and therapeutic approaches of modern medicine.
- A central organizing theme of the curriculum is the study of the eight major organ systems of the body, all examined in the light of Vedic knowledge and modern medicine.
- The effective and natural methods of Maharishi Ayur-Veda and other natural care health systems.
Maharishi University of Vedic Medicine also offers a Master of Science in Maharishi Vedic Medicine. Global Good News will feature information about this degree programme in the coming days.
Maharishi University of Vedic Medicine invites everyone to visit their website and contact them as soon as possible about these outstanding new degree programmes.
Phone: 41 - 22 - 734 65 52
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: