How We Present
New foundation for Maharishi Vedic Organic Agriculture in Serbia
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
10 April 2007
Maharishi Serbian Organic Foundation was recently established to bring the benefits of Vedic Agriculture to Serbia. Leaders of the new foundation have set the following practical goals:
• to introduce, develop, and expand Maharishi Vedic Organic Agriculture, and foster sustainable development in general;
• educate Serbia's farmers in Vedic Organic Agriculture, including market gardening in villages, producing vegetables, fruits, and honey, and developing solar technology and sustainable energy resources;
• develop public awareness of the advantages of Vedic organic food, and the importance of eliminating contaminants and genetic modification;
• organize scientific and professional seminars about Vedic Organic Agriculture;
• encourage law-making authorities in government to harmonize laws, regulations, and standards of organic food with international laws, regulations, and standards;
• investigate means to subsidize Vedic organic food production;
• unite farmers in an association under the umbrella of Maharishi Serbian Organic Foundation;
• organize certification for Vedic organic food and farms, and make the certification process affordable for small producers; and
• organize fairs and festivals of organic food and agriculture.
This new foundation will provide momentum towards invincibility for Serbia, with wide-ranging benefits for the surrounding countries of Eastern Europe.
For information about Maharishi's six-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Copyright © 2007 Global Good News (sm) Service
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: