How We Present
Maharishi School to host conference
The M.U.M. Review
Maharishi University of Management, Iowa, USA Translate This Article
4 March 2009
Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment will be hosting an educational conference March 26-27 that will introduce the benefits of Consciousness-Based(SM) education to educators, parents, and anyone else who may be interested.
Graduate credit as well as AEA recertification credit will be available.
Entitled 'Consciousness-Based Twenty-First Century Skills for Students,' the conference guest speakers will include:
* Dr. Ashley Deans, director of Maharishi School and author of A Record of Excellence: The Remarkable Success of Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment
* Dr. Richard Beall, head of Maharishi School
* Dr. Fred Travis, director of research at M.U.M.'s Center for Brain, Consciousness, and Cognition
* Dr. Nancy Lonsdorf, physician, book author, speaker, and recognized expert specializing in natural anti-aging and women's health issues
* Dr. Chris Jones, chairman of the education department and dean of the undergraduate college at M.U.M., and acting chair of the Maharishi School Board of Directors.
* Margaret Kelley, co-chair of the 21st Century Skills Committee for the Iowa Department of Education and an Iowa Core Curriculum consultant.
Course attendees will also have ample opportunity to spend time meeting and interacting with the teachers and students of Maharishi School.
For more information, contact Laura Bordow, (641) 472-9400, ext. 5070.
To register, see https://www.mylearningplan.com/WebReg/ActivityProfile.asp?D=10734&I=538487& H=.
Copyright © 2009, Maharishi University of Management
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: