How We Present
24-hour Maharishi Channel now available worldwide through Internet TV and radio
Maharishi Open University Translate This Article
29 January 2005
On 29 January 2005 Maharishi Open University reported:
The Maharishi Channel is now available worldwide 24-hours a day through internet access, television, and radio. The availability of the channel on the internet now makes instant access to the Mahrishi Channel possible in every corner of the world.
It is a joy for Global Good News service to feature this news, which indicates the success of the life-supporting programmes Maharishi has designed to bring
fulfilment to the field of education.
The programmes available on the new internet channel, include:
1. Maharishi's weekly live global press conference, with many weeks of replays, including presentations by His Excellency Dr John Hagelin and His Excellency Dr Bevan Morris.
2. Global celebrations with Maharishi, His Majesty Raja Raam, and the Rajas and Ministers of the Global Country of World Peace.
3. Live pujas celebrating the main Vedic holidays featuring Vedic Pandits in India to enliven Natural Law to promote peace and prosperity.
4. Celebrating the Vedic Calendar - enlivening the Laws of Nature throughout each month with Vedic recitation plus knowledge about the Vedic Devatas.
5. Special broadcasts throughout the year that bring the latest news and inspiration of the Global Country of World Peace
To receive the Maharishi Channel via the Internet, a link is available is on the Global Country of World Peace website homepage under 'Today's Highlights.' (http://www.globalcountry.org)
Weekly highlights of Maharishi Channel are also available for viewing by clicking on http://mou.org/maharishi_channel/schedule/schedule.html
Detailed daily schedule of programs is available for North America at http://www.mou.org/maharishi_channel/schedule/n_america.html
For Central Europe go to: http://www.mou.org/maharishi_channel/schedule/europe.html
Every day Global Good News documents the rise of a better quality of life dawning in the world and highlights the need for introducing Natural Law based—Total
Knowledge based—programmes to bring the support of Nature to every individual, raise the quality of life of every society, and create a lasting state of world peace.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: