How We Present
Invincible America Assembly: Year-end report on the achievements of the group of 1,800 Yogic Flyers in the United States
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
6 January 2007
Dr John Hagelin, President of the US Peace Government and Minister of Science and Technology of the Global Country of World Peace, announced in a press release at the end of December, the results of the Invincibility America Assembly, which is now completing its 5th month. These results were predicted in advance of the assembly.
In the US national economy there has been an unexpected, unprecedented transformation in major stock market indices:
•The Dow Jones Industrial Index climbed 14.5 per cent, setting 21 all-time record highs since the Invincible America Assembly began five months ago.
• The broader S &P 500 Index has risen 15 per cent to a six-year high.
•The Nasdaq Composite Index has soared 21.6 per cent in the last five months to a near six-year high.
• U.S. businesses were more profitable in the third quarter of this year than in any three-month period since 1951.
•The Consumer Confidence Index, which is a national index of how safe and secure consumers feel, is now at its highest level in five years.
• Unemployment at 4.4 per cent is at its lowest level in more than five years.
• The wages of average workers have improved significantly after they had fallen far behind the pace of inflation in the past five years.
• New housing data shows an unexpected turnaround in the previously badly slumping housing market.
• The threat of inflation has unexpectedly and dramatically subsided. This was inexplicable and unpredicted and is a serious factor in the economy, because if inflation is low, the Federal Reserve can reduce the interest rate, which fuels even further economic growth. Typically in America, when there is economic growth, inflation grows as well, so this is also a remarkable result.
• The so-called Misery Index, an economic index that is the arithmetic sum of inflation and unemployment, is at its lowest level in almost a quarter of a century.
• Crime rate in Washington, DC, in July, before Assembly began, was so high that the Chief of Police declared a state of emergency. Now crime has suddenly dropped to its lowest level since 1985—over 20 years. This is an even higher drop in crime than in 1985 when Washington DC had its own local creating coherence group set up by Maharishi to verify the effect of such a group.
The cost to train and employ such a group is only a small fraction of what any government spends on its military in a single day.
Creating national invincibility
The harmony and progress of the human race are founded on the internal harmony and progress of every individual.
In countries where large groups of experts in Yogic Flying are creating coherence in their own life and in national consciousness—for example, currently in India, the United States, Netherlands, Canada, Hungary (Hamsa), and parts of Latin America—there is a dramatic and sustained upsurge in positive economic and social trends.
Extensive research published in the world's leading scientific journals has found that the group practice of Yogic Flying by just the square root of one percent of a population is sufficient to create these positive trends in society.
The cost to train and employ such a group is a small fraction of what any government spends on its military in a single day.
Maharishi's approach to invincibility is in sharp contrast to the conventional military approach. 'Our approach does not require the government to sacrifice the youth for the sake of the nation—because when the youth are killed in war, then for whom is the nation?' Maharishi said.
For information on Maharishi's technologies of peace visit: http:// www.permanentpeace.org/technology/index.html
For information on the Invincible America Assembly visit: http:// www.invincibleamerica.org
Refer to Scientific Research on Maharishi's Transcendental Meditation Programme: Collected Papers, Volumes 1-5 (over 5,000 pages; Volumes 6-7 in press), a Maharishi University of Management Publication: http://ff.mum.edu/mumpress/p_b01-5.html
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: