News Maharishi in the World Today

How We Present
the News

Dr Wynne urges support for groups of Yogic Flyers to create true sovereignty for every nation
by Global Good News staff writer

Global Good News    Translate This Article
28 August 2007

Dr Robert Wynne, Raja (Administrator) of Central Vedic America for the Global Country of World Peace, and Mayor of Maharishi Vedic City, USA, recently spoke on the necessity of supporting groups of Yogic Flyers to create coherence in collective consciousness and awaken total Natural Law in every nation and the entire world. In this context, Dr Wynne said that sovereignty—whether for a business or for a nation—is a 'fragile, temporary hoax' unless based on anything other than Natural Law.

Dr Wynne read from a 1999 New York Times announcement from the Global Country of World Peace, which emphasized Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's offer to the leaders of society to avert negativity and violence through establishing groups of Yogic Flyers, including his words that war could happen anywhere at any time, and what if it happened in the US nation's capital or at the very heart of the country's financial power? Two years later, Dr Wynne said, 'it did happen in Washington and in New York.' The wealthy of the nation need to establish coherence-creating groups to keep such negativity from arising.

The government cannot prevent such misfortunes, Dr Wynne said, 'because the government is just a reflection of the collective consciousness of the people. So a year ago, Maharishi began to adopt different countries to achieve the number of Yogic Flyers required to create invincibility.' As a result of the rising harmony and peace in collective consciousness from these groups, 'governments began to soften; and that's what is happening now in the US' from the large Invincible America Assembly, which just passed its one-year anniversary of creating coherence in US national consciousness from within Dr Wynne's domain.

Dr Wynne pointed out that the wealthy would be wise to take advantage of these proven technologies, using 1% of their wealth as insurance as well as charity to protect the other 99%, to support these international peace groups and ensure invincibility and real sovereignty for their country. 'Now is the time not to be complacent, because peace treaties and military might cannot bring or keep the peace. This is a way to create peace through peaceful means; and the cost is very small compared to military and other means that do not work. The only way of maintaining sovereignty is at that level of total invincibility of Nature to protect the nation and the world.'

Copyright © 2007 Global Good News(sm) Service

Global Good News comment:

For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.

Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using:

(Altavista babelfish)

world peace more

World News | Genetic Engineering | Education | Business | Health News

Search | Global News | Agriculture and Environmental News | Business News
Culture News | Education News | Government News | Health News
Science and Technology News | World Peace | Maharishi Programmes
Press Conferences | Transcendental Meditation | Celebration Calendars | Gifts
News by Country | News in Pictures | What's New | Modem/High Speed | RSS/XML