How We Present
Press reports reflect increasing national coherence in the 4th month of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
23 August 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in MERU, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
Signs of Holland rising to invincibility, through the assembly of 400 experts trained in the science and art of creating coherence through Maharishi's Technologies of Consciousness, are seen in today's reports from the press.
For further information, visit:
- The press reported that according to the calculations of Central Planning Bureau (CBS), in 2007, employees in all wage brackets will experience an increase in disposable income. The increase of about 1% has to do with the reduction of social premiums, especially unemployment premiums, of about €500 million the Cabinet has awarded. Another €500 million has been reserved for industry.
- Central Planning Bureau also predicts a budget surplus for 2007.
- The press reported that consumer purchases in the 2nd quarter increased by 2.4%, as compared to 2005. Industry investing has increased. Equipment investments are up by 10%, and computer investments are up by 25%. CBS economist Vergeer noted that it is especially remarkable that economic growth is accelerating.
- The press reported that 80,000 new jobs have been created in the 2nd quarter. In 2005, the same quarter saw a loss of the same number of jobs.
- Investor's confidence remains very high, and grew from 130 in June to 142 points in July, the press reported.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: