How We Present
Signs of rising coherence continue on seventy-fifth day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
1 July 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 75th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The Central Bureau of Statistics reports that consumer spending is up by 3.8 per cent in April, reflecting confidence in the economy.
- Teachers from schools with students who need more help in passing the Cito test, a national performance test, have received extra training in the last few years. Three of the five schools taking part in the training have students who have raised their test grades to average, while two of the schools are progressing, the press reported.
- Three out of four Dutch entrepreneurs report that they work mainly on the basis of their life philosophy or religions beliefs, rather than material gain alone. They state that these convictions lead to greater social responsibility in their business dealings.
- The trend of decreasing crime continues, with fewer burglaries, and fewer violent crimes such as robberies and homicides. Prison sentences are down from 19,500 per year to 16,000 per year-a trend reversal. Solved cases increased from 16 per cent to 21 per cent in the last year.
- The cabinet has approved new simpler, faster, and shorter procedures for filing annual accounts, saving industry 70 million Euros, the press reported.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
— Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: