News Maharishi in the World Today

How We Present
the News

Better nutrition can cut risk of TB deaths by 60 percent, Indian study finds
by Amrit Dhillon in New Delhi

The Guardian    Translate This Article
12 September 2023

On 12 September 2023 The Guardian reported: A study in India has found that improved nutrition can cut the risk of death from tuberculosis by 60 percent and reduce the chances of infection within families by about 40 percent. Global Good News service views this news as a sign of rising positivity in the field of health, documenting the growth of life-supporting, evolutionary trends.

India has the highest burden of TB and TB deaths globally and has launched an ambitious plan to reduce incidence and death rates by 80 percent and 90 percent respectively by 2025.

The trial, called Rations (Reducing Activation of Tuberculosis by Improvement of Nutritional Status), is the largest so far to provide evidence that good nutrition improves TB treatment rates and prevention. It was supported by the Indian Council of Medical Research.

To read the entire article click here

Every day Global Good News documents the rise of a better quality of life dawning in the world and highlights the need for introducing Natural Law based—Total Knowledge based—programmes to bring the support of Nature to every individual, raise the quality of life of every society, and create a lasting state of world peace.

Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using:

(Altavista babelfish)

Send Good News to Global Good News.

Your comments.

health news more

World News | Genetic Engineering | Education | Business | Health News

Search | Global News | Agriculture and Environmental News | Business News
Culture News | Education News | Government News | Health News
Science and Technology News | World Peace | Maharishi Programmes
Press Conferences | Transcendental Meditation | Celebration Calendars | Gifts
News by Country | News in Pictures | What's New | Modem/High Speed | RSS/XML