How We Present
Press reports reflect increasing national coherence on forty-second day of the 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
26 May 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
This is the news from the 42nd day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The press reported that housing associations have received permission from the court to build across the Dutch borders. This new flexibility came as a result of a case involving a corporation in Maastricht that wanted to build in Belgium. The court decided that the free flow of capital throughout the European Union supersedes national interests.
- Maharishi Global Finance Corporation is being established, and at the same time stock markets throughout the world are making moves towards consolidation. The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) made an offer to acquire the Euronext-which is part of the Amsterdam Stock Exchange-for 8 billion Euros.
- The press reported that the position of highly educated individuals seeking their first job is better today with the improving economy. This is especially true for students with financial, administrative, and technical skills.
- The company SNS Reaal was able to place the extra 15 per cent of its shares for its Green Shoe, after its successful initial public offering a few days earlier in adverse market conditions. The Green Shoe is normally used to regulate the market after the Initial Public Offering (IPO). Full placement means a highly successful IPO. More than 10 million shares were placed through the Green Shoe.
- Young children should learn through playing, according to Maharishi's Consciousness-based Approach to Education. The PC game industry is now designing games that help young children to develop motor and cognitive skills. The games help children to gather specific knowledge, thus helping them to gain proficiency in the process of learning.
- The press reported that for the first time ever a sea eagle has been found breeding in Holland, close to Lelystad, and one has hatched. Formerly, the sea eagle was only breeding in Poland, then slowly expanded towards Germany in recent years, and it has now arrived in Holland.
Copyright © Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: