How We Present
More inspiring news on the 28th day of the 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
10 May 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the MERU campus in Vlodrop, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are trained personally by Maharishi to make their own country invincible upon their return after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
This is the news the press reported on the 28th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly.
- The press reported that the conversion towards sustainable energy will create 30,000 new jobs in Holland.
- According to the Energy Transition Taskforce, the government will need to invest € 2 billion in energy innovation annually, rather than the € 1 billion currently allotted. This will lead to 50 per cent less emission of carbon dioxide in 2050.
- The Energy Transition Taskforce recommends three main approaches:
1) Creating energy savings of 1.5 to 2 per cent annually,
2) Development of sustainable energy, and
3) 'Clean fossil'-burning of oil and gas, while collecting the damaging substances and exhaust and subsequently storing them underground..
The taskforce suggests the following energy saving measures:
1. Intelligent traffic-use of information systems in cars to recommend the best route and the ideal speed.
2. Energy-neutral approaches: At the end of this month the first energy-neutral horticulture glasshouse near Arnhem will be employed. Solar energy collected in the summer will be stored and made available in the winter.
3. Flexi-fuel cars, cars driving on bio-ethanol instead of gasoline, will be 5.5 per cent of the total cars by 2010 and 40 per cent by 2030.
4. Use of 'micro total energy power plants' in every household or neighbourhood, whereby the heat that is generated from energy production is also used for heating, creating warm water, etc.
- Today Royal Dutch Shell made a bid on the Canadian oil company Black Rock Ventures Canada, which has a reserve of approximately 175 billion vessels of oil in tar sands. Only Saudi Arabia has more reserves. The exploitation of this oil will bring more economic stability in the world.
- The European Union concludes that Holland is currently doing much better than many other European countries, including Germany, Belgium, and France. According to the Economics Commissioner Almunia, Holland profits from:
- Higher investments from industry
- More spending by the population
- Salary increases remaining modest
- Increasing employment
- Unemployment decreasing towards 3.9 per cent
- The monthly employment index of the career website company Monsterboard indicates that April 2006 had a 12-point increase of job opportunities-the highest ever-since measuring began over 18 months.
- - The government has organized a system to protect people from going into unnecessary debt by borrowing too much money.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: