How We Present
Sixty-fifth day of 'Invincible Holland' course brings more good news
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
21 June 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 65th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- Organizations that support good causes will work together to defend common interests, obtain a fiscal break for donors, and they will attempt to have 0.1 per cent of income tax slated toward organizations that support good causes.
- The Bureau for Work and Income (CWI) expects a significant increase in available jobs, with 162,000 extra jobs created by next year. Unemployment for 2006 is expected to decrease by 40,000.
- The press reported that 75 per cent of Dutch entrepreneurs think that Holland's economy will improve in the third quarter. Three months ago, only half this group was as optimistic.
- Education is not keeping up with recent developments in society, therefore employers favour work experience over having a diploma, the press reported. The work agency, Studelta, specializes in giving students work experience during their studies that will help them obtain employment after graduation. Studelta has a history of placing students in top positions in companies in the student's field of study.
- The press reported that parliament is considering easing the rules and procedures for immigrants to stay in Holland. All Dutch municipalities are urging amnesty for all immigrants who arrived before April 2001.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
— Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: