How We Present
Positve trends continue on the 26th day of 'Invincible Holland'
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
8 May 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the MERU campus in Vlodrop, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are trained personally by Maharishi to make their own country invincible upon their return after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Superradiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
This is the news of the 26th day of the Invincible Holland assembly.
• More passengers traveled with the French and Dutch airlines Air France and KLM. 7.3% more in April as compared to April last year, which is the highest occupancy rate ever.
• Gas and diesel became cheaper despite rising oil prices.
• The Dutch Army Camp, Seedorf, in Germany closed after operating for 43 years. It was established during the detente, or cold war. 5,000 of the military from the camp will return to their homes from Holland.
• A group of mothers in Volendam organized themselves collectively to win the war on drug usage by their youngsters, especially the usage of cocaine. They have been so successful that now mothers in many more Dutch towns have taken up their plan.
• The Dutch Cabinet has installed a group of independent individuals to make proposals, on a continuing basis, to bridge the gap and restore the trust between government and its people.
• A plasma lamp has been developed by the University of Eindhoven, which saves 2%-3% energy.
• A manager, who is a Sidha from a large multinational company in Holland, reported the following events in his company over the last few weeks while the invincibility course has been going on in Vlodrop: 'There is more softness in society, more tolerance. Company problems are solved more smoothly. Everything is easier, teamwork is better, and we are more successful. I am astonished about the co-operation and positivity, and the ease with which everything happens. It is so remarkable and persistent that it really stands out. People show things of themselves, which they have never shown before. It looks as if blockades in the brain are eliminated. This is just beginning as something small. But I think that the change will be unprecedented.'
Copyright 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: