How We Present
Global Mother Divine Organization-USA presents new women's health initiatives
Global Mother Divine Organization - USA Translate This Article
12 January 2011
New initiatives for women's health care—including special programmes for Native America women—were featured in the continuing presentation of the past year's achievements and plans for 2011 by the Global Mother Divine Organization–USA. The presentation was given during the recent international celebration of the Global Mother Divine Organization* in MERU, Holland.
Please see Part I of this article.
Nurse Practitioner Margaret Mullins is director of the GMDO-USA Foundation for Total Knowledge Based Health Care. She will soon be offering an online nurses' certificate programme in Maharishi Ayur-Veda and Women's Health (including the Mother/Baby Programme) which she was instrumental in creating. There will be several opportunities for anyone to take these courses:
1. Through Brandman University, an accredited nursing school in California, and in the near future through:
2. Maharishi College of Vedic Medicine in New Mexico
3. Maharishi University of Management's new women's division, Maharishi College of Enlightenment**
4. Maharishi University of Enlightenment on its new campus (described in Part I), and
5. Through other nursing colleges around the country who are welcome to offer it.
These courses, which include the Transcendental Meditation Programme, will be offered both for college credit and as continuing education units.
GMDO-USA is offering scholarships to enable Native American nurses to participate in the Maharishi Ayur-Veda Women's Health certificate programme through Brandman University.
GMDO's Foundation for Total Knowledge Based Health Care has developed a Gestational Diabetes Research Project for four Indian Nations. This research utilizes the Transcendental Meditation Technique as a means of reducing the onset of diabetes during pregnancy. It is part of an extensive Mother/Baby programme being developed by the Global Mother Divine Organization. This project will be overseen by Dr Carolyn King and will include the Lakota Nation, from which the organization has already received full approval of the tribal council; the Passamaquoddy Nation of Maine; as well as one or two more of the US and Canadian First Nations.
Global Good News will continue to feature more GMDO-USA achievements, as well as those of many other countries, in the coming days.
* The Global Mother Divine Organization was founded in December 2007 as the women's wing of the Global Country of World Peace, currently active in 86 countries and rapidly expanding to include 192 countries of the world. In the ancient Vedic tradition of India, the expression 'Mother Divine' refers to the universal, all-nourishing qualities of nature—bliss, intelligence, creativity, harmony—that promote life in the direction of peace and progress.
** Maharishi College of Enlightenment is a division of Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa, USA, under the guidance of Maharishi University of Enlightenment.
© Copyright 2011 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For the good news about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: