How We Present
Maharishi's contribution in the field of agriculture - Part IV: Raja John Fagan
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
29 July 2008
Concluding his presentation during the Guru Purnima celebrations, Raja John Fagan reported on the different, very important organizations that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi established to ensure food safety.
Please see also Part I, Part II, and Part III of Raja Fagan's talk about Maharishi's practical approaches to solving the current global threat to food purity and safety.
Raja Fagan continued, describing the organizations Maharishi created:
* The Maharishi Vedic Organic Agriculture Institute, whose mission is to develop, preserve, promote, and certify the knowledge and applications of Maharishi's Vedic Organic Agriculture;
* Maharishi Invincibility Laboratories, which provide testing and certification to Maharishi's food and agriculture projects in different countries and provide information and education to governments and industry around the world;
* The Vedic Agriculture universities and colleges, the first of which is being founded in Grenada.
* Global Country Organics is planned to design and develop brands and products; process, manufacture, and package products; develop market channels and supply chains, undertaking wholesale marketing and sales of products. This is a cooperative venture for all those interested and inspired in this area.
Raja Fagan added that a resource network will provide technical support to Global Country of World Peace agricultural and food projects; also an interdisciplinary research organization designed to apply the knowledge of Maharishi's Vedic Approach to Health to understand and express to the world the power and value of Maharishi's Vedic approach to agriculture and food production.
Raja Fagan explained the four tiers of laboratories under the Maharishi Invincibility Laboratories:
* Continental research laboratories—cutting-edge laboratories for food purity and safety with every kind of testing method, the best in the world, and highly trained experts in every area;
* The tier two laboratories—national laboratories eventually to be in all countries—will be simpler but still scientifically very powerful;
*Tier three laboratories will be for personal testing, delivered through the Internet, for every individual to test and verify their food and create a network around the world for those who would like to help in this area.
Research projects are also taking place around the world on the effects for farmers and animals when they have to work with or eat genetically modified products. Presentations have also been given at international conferences to present Maharishi's knowledge about food purity and safety and the dangers, control, and economics of GMOs (genetically modified organisms) in the food supply and how farmers can protect themselves.
Raja Fagan offered everything they have done to Maharishi and Guru Dev*, as well as their commitment to steadily serve the world through Maharishi's Global Country of World Peace.
* Guru Dev: Maharishi's Master, His Divinity Brahmanand Saraswati, Jagatguru Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math, Himalayas.
© Copyright 2008 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: