How We Present
Achievements of Maharishi School, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, England - Part III
Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment, UK Translate This Article
12 June 2007
Maharishi School in England recently announced their GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) results for the last few years.
GCSE results since 1990
Since the Maharishi School started entering pupils for GCSE examinations in 1990, the following statistics are particularly noteworthy.
The percentage of GCSE passes at grades A or A* at the Maharishi School since 1990 is 39.1%, while nationally the figure is 14% over the same period (for all those years when national figures are available.)
The percentage at grades A-C from pupils at the Maharishi School since 1990 is 87.3%, nationally the figure is 54.2%.
The percentage of pupils at the Maharishi School gaining 5 or more passes at grade C or above since 1990 is 89%, while the figure nationally is 44.6%.
In conclusion, pupils at the Maharishi School pass examinations at grades A or A* at almost 3 times the national rate. Passes at grades A to C are almost 60% higher than the national average while the percentage of pupils passing 5 or more GCSE examinations at grades A*-C is double the national average rate.
In 2006, 100% of pupils gained 5 or more passes at grade C or above with 58% of the passes being at grades A or A*.
Some unique features of the Maharishi School:
* Development of consciousness through Transcendental Meditation- leading to the full blossoming of creativity and intelligence
* Study of the Science of Creative Intelligence - bringing about the comprehension of the full richness of every field of knowledge
* A scientifically validated system of education
* An excellent traditional academic curriculum
* A loving and dynamic learning environment
* Dedicated and highly skilled teachers
* Proven examination and competition success
Copyright © 2007 Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment, UK; www.maharishischool.com.
Global Good News comment:
Please visit also: www.cbeprograms.org.
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: